Bulging discs in lower back after an accident. Sacroiliac joint inflamed. Reason?

I am 44 and know I have (2) bulging discs in my lower back from an accident in 1998, but recently my hips and lower back are in terrible pain. I can t stand for more than a couple minutes and I constantly hear like a popping in my back, not like a cracking back. Sometimes the pain is very severe and it causes my legs to tremor . A couple years ago I went to a chiroprator who told me my right leg in shorter than my left and the my sacroilliac joint was inflamed. I am to point that I can hardly function sometimes. Any suggestions??
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012