Bulging disc with central spinal canal stenois, moderate bi-lateral foraminal stenosis and arthrosis. Explain

bulging discs at l3-4,l4-5,l5-s1 with central spinal canal stenois,moderate bi-lateral neural foraminal stenosis and arthrosis. I have an annular tear. the reports state all levels abut but do not displace traversing bilateral s1 andl5 nerve roots. I have lower back,hip buttock, groin ,and thigh pain resulting. currently taking morphine ,endocet,and muscle relaxers all of which offer little or no help. i have been told that i am not a candidate for surgery. this has ruined my life in not only work but love as well. I am extremely poor as i can not maintain a job, certain days i appear normal and extremely healthy to others. I cannot sit for any length of time as it compresses my disc`s,nor can i stand for any length of time. this has been going on since feb 23,2006. morphine and endocet do work if taken in 3x the amount prescribed. I seem to have a high tolerance - as several instances of medical procedures where it takes 3 - 4 times the normal amount of anistisha to put me under and i awake during procedure fully alert. is there anything that i could be prescribed that would give me relief without the lethargicness of morphine? I recently started methadone 10mg which also seems lile a placebo.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013