Bulging disc L1-L5, high BP, pain. Compression fractures in thoracic spine. Any suggestions?

I hope you can answer the following. 2 years ago I had three compression fractures in the thoracic spine. I now have bulging disc L1-L5. I suspect the bugling is related to decreased space for the Spinal cord and fluid. I'm also experiencing transient high B/P. My thinking is that Triamterene/HCTZ could lower the B/P and decrease pain by decreasing CS fluid. Am I on the right path? Traditionally, we look at high blood pressure as non related to physiology of the vertebra but as related to the pain it causes. Can the opposite also be true?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013