Bulge on forehead that feels like soft pillow and causes squelching sound, blood test showed high ESR, biopsy done. Serious?

Sir, my sister-in-law has a bulge on her forehead(on hairline boundary). When she went to the Doc he asked to do the blood test(complete haemogram), and, X-ray of that area. Her hblood results show aHigh ESR(140mm/hr). They told X-ray reports showed no spread but some infection there. Now they have asked to take Creatinine test and also a Chest X-ray. She has some anemia too. When the bulge[nearly of the size of a 1Re coin with almost (say 75%) a cirular shape] is depressed with a finger feels like a soft pillow, and, some squelching like sound (though very feeble) is produced. I feel they have sent for biopsy report too. Sir ain t it Lipoma?; or is there any danger? all have been very upset..hope U please answer and clear our concerns..Thank you... I m a an 42 yrs old Er( I mean m an adult and so you could tell me the things..) Thank you very much Sir..
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012