Bulge in the vein in the left wrist, burning sensation, pain, pain in the left side of the chest, was told it was related to arthritis. Which specialist should I see?

Hi, I am 31 Years old lady. Have been noticing a bulge in the vein on my left hand wrist since a month. There is burning sensation & pain around the vein in the same arm. I have a been having pain towards left side of my chest sine a week now I have been monitoring my BP sine a months now and it seems to be always on lower side 86/56, Pulse rate in 90s. Had been to orthopedist doctor for the same and he is of the opinion it is related to arthritis [he told me i dont have active arthritis but it is in my bone due to heredity] Got Blood test, Urine test done everything seems to be normal expect my Esinophiles count 9%. Now really convinced by his diagnosis as he did not recommend any thing and the pain and uneasyness is still there Can u please help me to understand what is happening and if i need to consult doc then which specialist.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012