Bulge in the lower groin that sticks out after standing up and causes burning. Any ideas?

I have a buldge in lower right groin that two different doctors thought was bad muscle pull. It only sticks out after standing up for a time and feels like a burning sensation and it goes away after sitting down or lying down but comes back after standing up again. Sometimes it doesn t bother me as much. Any ideas?? Thanks so much
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
From history it seems that you might be having indirect reducible inguinal hernia giving you this type of problem.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
Avoid constipation and cough reflex.
Ok and take care.