Bulge in abdomen when coughing or lifting objects, constant palpitations, do not have uterus. What could this be?

Hello. I have been having a problem for three weeks now in my hypochondriac cavity of my abdomen . First, for two weeks whenever I would cough, lift, or do anything that would require the use of my abdomen muscles, I would feel like a huge buldge was pushing out and then in. I thought it was a hernia , but then four days ago, it just stopped doing it. Yesterday, I started with new symptoms. I have constant palpatating and movement feeling in the same area, the hypochondriac cavity. I have had three children and five pregancies, and it feels like being five months pregnant when the baby begins to flutter and move. The problem is, I do not have a uterus or cervix . Not to mention that for two weeks prior, I had symptoms of a hernia. I do not know what is wrong with me and do not have insurance or money to see someone, but I am worried that it is something serious. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012