Bulge above belly button, goes in when pushed. Is it hernia in belly button?

I have a bulge above my belly buttom. about 2 yrs. I wen tthrough the cystacell, rectacell and the bladder was fixed and pulled up. Woutd this have anything to do with that, do you think. I am thinking it s a hernia above the belly button. I felt like i could push it in but today it s been bothering to the touch, if I move certain ways etc. Would this be important to have checked to not much to worry about. i did have a herniated belly button in the past also. wondering if that s what this could be. Thank you very much
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012