Bug bites, started with whitish and red rings, itchy, diarrhea. Are the symptoms related, what can this be?

I am a 34 year old woman. I dont know if this matters but I just got back from the a few days ago. while I was there I got what seemed to be a couple of bug bites. the past 2 days more of what I thought were bites appeared. they start out whitish with a red ring, but within an hour they fade to red and are very itchy. I have also had diarrhea . Are these two symptoms related? what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
hi bug bites can cause red wnd white can also cause diarrhoea due to high histamine or mast can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night,antibiotic twice daily,alaspan in the morning and application of calamine lotion in the morning and flutibact ointment in the night can cure the condition