Bug bites on forehead, left side of the face swollen, tender to touch and itchy. Solution?

I have some bug bites on the left side of my forehead I got almost 5 days ago, not sure where they came from. Now my top left eyelid and left side of my face (starting at my temple and running along the back of my jaw to the bottom) are slightly swollen There is no real pain, Although eye is a tad bit ichy, And the side of my face is tender but as long as i dont touch it it does not bother me. There is no physical pain. fever , or anything of that nature, and it does not seem to have gotten worse, however it has not gotten better either. Not sure if this is something I should worry about. I do not have insurance to go to urgent care. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013