Buffer used for legs, lips and facial skin tightened up causing burning sensation. Used Sudocream, skin flaked. Any advise ?

Hi, i was used a buffer for the legs ,on top of my lips , on the facial skin, and basically, i think it gave it a friction burn , as it tightened up, and i felt this burning sensation on my skin, it was hot. I then applied cool pressures on my face, and in the morning, the skin that i tried to buff with that buffer for hair removal , the outer layer has gone harder and darker, i have light tan skin, and it is standing out a lot. so i went to the pharmacist, and i asked them if the Sudocrem will be ok to use on my face, on the burnt area, as it is a antiseptic healing cream. next morning the outer layer skin that was burnt, peeled off as it was flaky. however even though the pain has gone, it has left a dark patch on top of my upper lip. My skin looks like it has a tash . I am very worried as it stands out of my light skin. Please give me advise
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012