Bubbly sour feeling in the center of my stomach, please suggest me

Each night as I sleep I get an almost bubbly sour feeling in the center of my stomach. when i awake the next morning, it has caused me to toss and turn all night. i am not sure what causes it. i was at one time addicted to opiates and the feeling is very simular to the one that you would get in the morning from being sick. no gas, no diarrhea jus discomfort. could there be permanent dammage done from my one time drug use?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Dear Anonymous....
This discomfort can be due to gastric ulcer or oesophageal reflux(food reflux back from stomach into lower esophagus).You just have to do following measures:-

1-Dont eat too much at 1 time rather have short meals.
2-Avoid spicy things.
3-Avoid smoking.
4-While sleeping use 2 pillows under your head.

You can take also take medication
1- Cap omeprazole 20mg once daily

I hope this will help you. If the symptoms doesnot resolve in 1 week consult your nearest doctor