Bubbly feeling in the right ovary, feeling bloated. Removed coil, not able to track ovulation. Suggestions?

Hi I was wondering if you could help me. I m experiencing some bubbly feeling in my right ovary side. We r taking for a baby. An I m feeling really bloated and also feeling sick in the evening on some days not every night. I had a coil taken out in the 5th September and had a proper period on the 28th oct - 2nd nov and I m still insure of when I m ovulating as the test have said that I m not on the days I would think I would be after my period. Could you help me please?? Laura
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012