Bubbling sensation near scrotum, little crack in penis. Quick ejaculation. Reason?

sir my name is Godwin,
i have been having this bubbling like sensation a little away fro, my scrotum, near to the end of the Penile Muscle i.e a little before the Anus, i feel no pain, no swellings at all there but sometimes it just occurs, Is this bubbling sensation normal or abnormal, i've gone for test incase of any infection but none was found.Furthermore, i observe on my penis at the midde of the shaft of the penis a kind of appearance that looks like a breakage, wen i get aroused, the penis is straight and normal but when not aroused the section that looks like a broken penis is swollen but not painful,there appears to be a fold beneath the swollen section.and the section below joining my testis looks normal.I sometimes dont have long lasting errections and i ejaculate quickly, so i really want to know what could be the Problem sir.
Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013