Bubbling sensation in stomach moves to throat, burning feeling in stomach, metallic smelling stools. Is it an ulcer ?

Hello, I have experiencing what I believe is acid in the past fee months, I feel a bubbling sensation in my stomach which then travels through my throat and makes a gargling noise. Sometimes it makes me feel a sickly sensation in my throat. I have taken omeprazole which is my dads. This seems to stop the sickly feeling. More recently I have been experiencing a gnawing burning feeling in my stomach which is made worse by spicy food or hot drinks. My stools sometimes smell metallic which leads me to think it s an ulcer? I m unsure and wanted your opinion. I m a healthy 22 year old women. Don t smoke and very really drink. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012