Bubbles on the site of sunburn with redness. Used oatmeal bath, kept side moist. What else can be done?

My 15 year old daughter got a terrible sunburn 4 days ago. We used aloe vera for the four days since she was burnt. Today she developed bubbles on the areas that were badly burnt (it was hot and she was sweating). I put her in a lukewarm oatmeal bath, which she said felt very cold to her, and when she got out her legs were very purple brownish. Some of the bubbles popped on their own so I covered in antibiotic cream. But I m very concerned about the color of her legs, which are now very very red, not so much purple anymore. Aside from the oatmeal bath, keeping the skin moist and treating the open skin with the antibiotic cream is there anything else I should be doing?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012