Bubbles in the uterus during pregnancy after two abortions. Is medication safe at this stage?

Water bubbles in uterus Above mentioned issue is of my wife. She had two abortions in last one year. Now Dr is saying she has water bubbles in her uterus and now she is facing problem in pregnancy. Dr gave some tablet for pregnancy that is during period should be taken which are very harmful to her but didn t helpful and also when she takes that tablet her period also disturbed. Please give me advice for her pregnancy and treatment for water bubbles. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012