Bubbles in lower lip, recovered from cold. Not itching or burning. Tingling sensation. Cold sore?

I get these tiny bubbles on the center of my lower lip every year or so. I had just gotten over a cold three weeks ago. I normally never got cold sores but 4 years ago I got badly sick and got a stress/cold sore that gave me alot of pain. Ever since then, I get a very tiny bubble or bubbles that normally last a few days to a week. They dont itch or burn but I can feel a bit of a tingling sensation. Do you think it could a cold sore?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012