Bubble like area above navel. Noticeable when standing with arms extended and slightly leaning back. What could this be?

Hi, I recently had a CT scan done on my abdominal/ chest area to check on a bubble like area that sits a few inches above my belly button. The doctor thought it was a hernia initially. The radiologist report said it is not a hernia. I was told it could be the result of a strained or sprained muscle. This place is not immediately noticeable, but is when I stand with my arms fully extended and slightly leaning back. What might it be? Diastasis recti? Or? I just don t know ?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012