Bubble guts in stomach, growling sound, gas. Taken pepto bismol, no relief. Cure?

I m a 15 year old girl and I ve been having bubbles (Bubble guts) in my stomach and butt. they sound like a loud growl, i eat well and everything so its not hunger, i can feel when they come, it feels like gas. i haven t been using the bathroom as usual, I Think its constipation because every time i go its nothing could that cause this?, it has nothing to do with cycle because it happens every single day even when it is over. Ive taken pepto bismol and mylanta but they didnt work. Its embarrassing and when i m in class it happens a lot. whats wrong and how do i make it stop?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012