Bruising on right leg below knee, pain on touching. MUA done on left knee. Cause of worry?

Hi, I have just noticed I have got a funny pattern of bruising on my right leg, below my knee on the outer side of the leg. It feels a bit lumpy and painful when touched. I am just a bit worried as I have family history of dvt s and I lost my mum 4 years ago very suddenly to this after a knee arthroscopy . I had a MUA on my left knee 2 weeks ago. Do I need to be worried about anything, due to I wasn t given clexane this time, and I was the previous 2 times after surgery.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013