Bruising on legs without trauma, not painful, fatigue, lightheaded, tender breasts. What is going on?

Hi my name is Amanda and I am 27. This started two months ago. I have a lot of brusing on my legs . (at first I thought I was being clumsy but now im sure they are just appearing. I did not bump into anything I am 100 percent sure. It s mostly appearing on the back side of my legs and the bruises are large. They don t hurt to the touch. I am extremely fatigued and I sleep every night for at least 8 hours. I ve been very light headed and at times I get very hot then it goes away. My breasts are tender and my periods have been extremely unpredictable. What is going on?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012