Bruising on legs, slow to heal, upper back pain. Should I be concerned?

Hello....I have been experiencing unexplained bruising on both my legs since the middle of August. They are VERY slow to heal and there appears to be a lump under a couple of them. Two days ago, my upper back...on the right hand side, starting aching. When I looked at my back with the help of a handheld mirror, I have noticed a bruise is now starting to appear there too. I have also been sleeping longer than normal. I have always averaged 5-6 hours each night and over the past month, I have now been sleeping 9-11 hours and still waking up tired. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012