Bruising on legs and arms after a fall. Feeling nausea, tiredness and headache. Need medical attention?

I slipped in the bath on sunday night (2 days ago) and I have major brusing on my legs and arms. They are painful but I am concerned about my head and check as I hit them very hard on the bath ledge when I fell, they have not bruised but since I have been feeling nausious, extreem tiredness and headaches espically when I am watching a screen, ie TV computer or phone etc, should I go see my GP now
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Hi, you are most welcome over here HMC and after noting ur complaints i am of the opinion that you should take the remedial measure as :
Arnica Mont.---200 (4 drops B D) for 7 days hope you will be alright and for to investigate any fracture go for X-ray too...............wish you good luck..............