Bruising on back above waist, bruise on shoulder blade post fall, pain on bending, deep breath, no relief with Ibuprofen. Should I see a doctor?

I m a 30 year old male, in good health but six days ago I fell onto and down a small flight of stairs. It had been raining and my feet came right out from under me. In addition, I tried to break my fall by grabbing the handrail, but it was decayed and broke off. I landed on my back, taking the blow offset from center on my left side. I have bruising on my back from just above the waist extending from my side to about the middle of my back and a large bruise just under my left shoulder blade. The bruising is starting to fade. I can walk fine, but bending, getting out of bed, and deep breaths give me pause and pain. I ve been taking Ibuprofen regularly (400mg) but its not really helping. Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012