Bruising in upper arm, redness on arm, tender wrist post therapy after arthroscopy shoulder. Alarming?

i had surgery on the 17th right arthroscopy shoulder with manipulation after surgery i had no problems just alot of bruising in the upper arm i never needed any pain meds on monday i had therpy for the third time she grabbed ahold of where the cuts are which hurt like you no what, afterwards a few hours i started noticing that my arm at the elbow was starting to turn red over a peroid of a few hours it ran all the way to my wrist it s very tender sore to touch the pain thur out my arm is very bad could this be a concern
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012