Bruising in the calf muscle with swelling, pain in the knee after an injury. Need medical attention?

I took a puck at the bottom of the inside calf muscle where it meets the bone. It immediately formed a rather large goose egg with alot of pain. It did not bruise right away. Servere brusing occured 5 days later from the bottom of the calf mussle to my foot and along the inside of my foot. The brusing has subsided however there is still some swelling and alot of pain associated with the injury and there is a constant ache in my kneee to the bott of the calf muscle and into the heel occasionaly. It has not stopped me from playing hockey but I am concerned as the misshap happend 2 weeks ago. Do I seek medical attention??
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013