Bruising in the butt area, slightly raised, consistent since a month. Recently started being sexually active. Help?

for about a month now (it might have been longer but i only noticed it a month ago) I have this mark that looks like a bruise (but it doesn t hurt....the only reason i even noticed it was there was because i felt it when i accidently brushed my fingers by that area) on my back leg. It s near my butt area. It s more brownish red like a light bruise i think (i have a hard time seeing it in the mirror) and slightly raised. its not super big - slightly longer and width than/of two fingernails. i dont know what it could be or if its something to even be worried about. im constantly finding random marks but its never lasted so long or in this manner. if it means anything, ive recently started being sexually active. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012