Bruising behind head, previously exposed to bomb explosions. Bruises a cause of worry?

I have what feels like bruising on both sides of the back portion of my head. I have not hit that my head or done anything else to explain this. I was in a couple of IED explosions in Iraq back in 2007. I don t know if it is related or not, though I have read different things about head injuries and have become concerned about this. I ve had this before, but it goes away, just like a bruise does after it heals. I have not shaved my head to see if there is a bruise you can see. I ve never had a CAT scan, either.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012