Bruising and swelling in the leg after standing for a long time. Need a fast recovery method. Family history of lupus

My legs swell while standing for long periods of time and bruising appears in large circles where pain starts happening. This occurs on a regular basis. I am to go to boot camp in oct 9th for heavy endurance training and need help on anything else i can possibly do to find fast healing method. i have seen rheumatologist who used to think i had srojens syndrome because one titer came up positive in blood work but then when they did further testing and also bc i didn t have all the symptoms such as dry skin eyes mouth they said i didn t have srojens... standing for long periods of time is still a problem and bruising still does appear... the swelling on my leg can also get pretty noticible ... my mother has a case of lupus and her legs swell just like mine, though when i asked my primary doctor she said i don t have lupus from the blood work and check ups this bruising has not gone away on my leg in the same spot on my shin areas for several months now when i first was training for boot camp.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012