Bruising and hard lump under skin after blood test, discomfort when moving arm

I had blood taken on Wednesday afternoon. My G.P. is testing for glucose , liver screening, calcium , blood count and other things. A couple of hours after the injection , I noticed slight bruising and a hard lump under the skin where the needle went in. Since then, the bruising is approx 4 inches around and I did noticed slight discomfort when moving my arm . Although 3 days later the pain seems to be getting worse. When I fully flex my arm or move my fingers I get pain radiating from my hand up into my left arm pit, plus the arm had felt numb at times. Any suggestions please?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012