Bruises on legs, blood in semen. Taking oxiconton for Ankelosis Spondylitis, BP medication. Treatment?

I have many brusings on my legs with a lot of pain. It is not from any damage done to my legs.As well, my seamen has also blood in it. For years, in fact for more than 10 years, I m taking Oxiconton for my Ankelosis Spondilities, could this be a cause? What should I do? Unfortunately, my family doctor for 35 years, retired two years ago and my new doctor wants to get me an x-re. I m 67 years old and also take blood pressure medication . Thank you for an honest answer!
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012