Bruises on left leg underneath knee, raised and hurts with pressure. What is it ?

Hi my name is AAAA. I m 22 and 4 10. I have Two bruises on my left leg underneath my knee however this is the 3rd time I ve gotten the same type of bruises there. They are red instead of blue/purple/green like any other bruise I have gotten. They are each about the size of a nickel. It is not from hitting anything. One day they just show up and last about a week. This has happened 3 times within the past month. They are raised and hurt when the slightest pressure or touch is upon them. Just trying to figure out what it is from or something. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012