Bruises on knees, inner thighs, inside of arms, pain between shoulder blades, joints. History of sleep disorders. Causes for bruises?

The last nineteen or so days, I ve developed curious bruises on various areas of my body, including my knees, inner thighs, and the insides of my arms. I ve also noticed deep pain between my shoulder blades and most joints. I ve not changed my activities for well over a few monhs, everything is regular and nothing out of routine should be giving me such problems. I am a fairly active fifteen year old female with an irregular sleeping pattern. I tend to fall asleep around 4:00 a.m. and wake about six hours later. I understand this is unhealthy but its something I don t care to change. Because of this I am worried it is affecting the rate at which my body heals? I ve heard that the less sleep you have the worse it is for your immune system . My sores are still present and have barely faded for the two and a half weeks I ve had them. I am simply curious to know it my sleping habits are a contributing factor in the slow healing process?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012