Bruises on knees, ankles, turning red, small bumps under skin. Blood tests done. Treatment?

For more than 2 weeks now I have had medium sized bruises appear on my knees and one on my left ankle and have hardly healed, sometimes turning red like someone had just slapped my skin but never turning to the healing yellow colour I usually get. Late last week I got small painful lumps that formed underneath where the bruise is. Went to my usual GP but the blood tests that came back showed nothing to solve it. Is there another specialist I can try or just wait it out?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012