Bruises on feet, knees, brown skin around eyes, pale eyes. Cause of concern?

Hi, for a while now I have been bruising really easily, I have marks from bruises on my feet at the top where there bruises don t look like they have healed which has been there a few years, but lately been getting more bruises, for example all my knees are bruised from just kneeling on my knees for abit, not the purple kind but the brownish colour kind.. my skin around my eyes are a brown colour been like it for years & the red bit at the bottom of my eyes are not as red as they are meant to be, they look abit pale. Can you please tell me if all these are normal? If not what is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012