Bruises on body, vomiting, herniated prolapsed. Taking mersyndol. Help?

Hi my name is matt and large bruising has started to appear on my upper body's he past week without me doing anything for them to appear . Also been feeling like I'm needing to vomit the past few days and finally did so tonight which is rare for my to feel/do unless I have gastro or a sickness which causing vomiting !! Iv been taking mersyndol forte and inza 500 daily since mid November 2012 due to a herniated prolapsed disc which doesn't seem to be getting any better pain wise also is there anything you can suggest that I can be doing or taking to help with pain and speed up the healing process I'm only 21 and I'm so restricted with what I can do because of my back .. Thank you for taking the time to read and reply :)
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013