Bruises in the thigh, one purple in colour, pus, other red, no pus. What could this be?

I have a spot that is purple like a bruise , but it s small -- less than the size of a dime -- and has a whitish bump in the middle. It doesn t hurt, and it s been there (inside of my thigh, a little below the groin ) for about 3 weeks. I also just found last night that another bump that was itchy on Tuesday has now bloomed into a red almost perfect circle. That one is on the same side as the buise-like spot, but the red ring is right in the groin crease.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012