Bruises found on legs, one is yellow and has small bump and other one is scattered. Need to be worried?

I am eighteen years old, and about a week ago I noticed one or two bruises on my leg, I didn't think anything of it because I was drunk the night before and could have been falling or something, but they are still here this week. And one VERY small one on another leg. However the bruises seem to be a little more yellow than before and the biggest one above my foot on my leg has a small bump within it, and the next biggest is kind of a scattered speckled bruise. Should I be worried? They don't hurt too much at all but could they be signs of leukemia or something serious?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013