Bruises all over body, headaches, blurred vision, dizziness, lumps under skin, blood shot eyes, night sweats. Causes for symptoms?

I have strrange bruising all over my entire body. Every day I get new ones. I have terrible headaches & blurred vision . I get dizzy. The hair is not growing back in on my legs after I shave, & in other places. Sometimes I am vet tired for no reason. I have lumps under my skin all over my body. My eyes stay somewhat blood shot all the time. I have had changes on bowel habits. Naus eous occasionally. Night sweats but not every night. What in the world could be wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012