Bruised toe, high ALT levels in blood. Due to bruised toe or fatty liver?

I stubbed my toe on a bedframe and initially thought I had broken it....the next day I had a lab test scheduled and my ALT serum resulted in a 74. I am concerned. I am 21 years old 6 2 about 245lbs. I am considered overweight. What are the possible explanations for it. Could it be that I bruised my toe the night before or could it be a fatty liver . I don t drink, and if I do it s once a week when I bowl with friends. Any quick reasons please ?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012