Bruised thigh, large indentation, mild discolouration. Cause of concern?

Hello, I ran into a table or actually I can t remember exactly how I bruised my thigh but I do remember the bruise. This happened about a month and a half ago. Just recently, I noticed a fairly large indention on my thigh where the bruise was. It s not really sore anymore, but still a little discolored as well. I m concerned about this and wondering if I should go to my doctor. I can even feel the indention through my slacks. I would appreciate and value your advise so much. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013