Bruised side of knee with swelling

I hit the inside towards the back of my right knee . It is swollen, bruised and hurts when I add any weight to it.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
hi,thanks for query.When ever there is injury to any part of body there is collection fluid in that area and some swelling.Please apply ice packs on that part,take analgesic for pain and avoid putting weight on that joint for couple of hours,this will the pain and swelling to reduce.I hope this should help and you need to be fine,if not please talk to your doctor and get your self examined.
wishing you good health.