Bruised sensation on left calf, swollen hands, leg pain, chest tightness, cough. Causes for symptoms?

Hi there, my left calf has been feeling slightly bruised and is getting worse for a few days now, also when it started I also woke up with swollen hands and tops (front) of my feet felt like they were going to burst, both of the latters seem better now but leg still painful. I also have had a cough for about three weeks now and have noticed my chest is a little tight which I m sure is a symptom of the cough but after reading a few sights I am now panicking that this could b a clot.. What what you say please? Tks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Oedema is a sign of something serious going on in your body, especially generalized edema. I would recommend that you visit with your physician, rather than panicking. I hope you get all the laboratory tests to relieve your anxiety about your condition. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day !