Bruised ribs from playing sports, difficulty in breathing. Any other medication than Ibuprofen and Aspirin?

hi Doctor. I ve got bruised ribs from playing sport. For three days after the incident apart from slight tenderness, I was normal. Then whilst playing cricket I had rib pain which got so bad I had a problem breathing . I ve been only doing gentle stretching ( yoga ) for the last 4 days but am truely bored of it. Apart from asprin/ ibuprofen , is there anything else I can do?... can t miss cricket this Saturday!
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012