Bruised lump on the stomach after a fall, sore muscle. Is it a torn muscle or inflamed scar tissue?

fell off my bike last tuesday and landed on my stomach . had a pretty nice raspberry just an inch or two up from my navel and to the right. first couple of days my stomach was incredibly swollen and upset. most of the swelling has gone down but there is a muscle just under the scratch that is sore an you can feel it sticking out just a bit. its not visible even when i suck my stomach in but you can feel the little bulge. i figure it was just a torn muscle or inflamed scar tissue or left over swelling. what do you think
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  148 Awaiting Answer