Bruised lump near the eye after getting an injury. Have swelling. What is the possibility of a fracture to the eye socket?

Hi, I was involved in a scuffle on Wednesday morning whereby I recieved several blows from behind we re landed to my temple. It is now almost a week later and my eye is still extensively bruised which I did expect, however, there is also a lump, which occurred as a result of the initial swelling , that is still present. I am slightly concerned by this and was just wondering what you could suggest as I was initially thinking a possible fracture to my eye socket.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013