Bruised hip after a fall. Bloated stomach with pain. Do I have a broken rib?

I believe I broke a rib on the left side right under by breast while vacationing in cuba last week. I took a Nasty fall on a slippery floor by the pool and land smack on my left side. I bruised ny hip and believe broke a rib. I didn t see a doctor in cuba as I know there is no treatment for rib fractures . It s now been a few days since I have been home and my rib hurts like hell. I am back at work and the pain gets so bad and for some reason my belly has gotten huge and bloated . If I rest it gets better but as soon as I move it acts up. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012