Bruised foot with pain after twisting. Feeling nauseous. Why?

Hi 3 weeks ago I tripped and I my foot twisted I felt pain but then I was fine. After a day or so it started to bother me and it was slightly bruised nothing major, it hurt when i flexed my foot so I just iced it kept it elevated and rested. Last thursday while playing with my niece i tripped and the same foot got hurt again... Today I was going down the stairs when I flexed my foot i heard a slight snap/ crunch sound and felt pain... Right now my foot is slight bruised and Im feeling nauseous.... I would like to know why am I feeling so nauseous?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013