Bruised foot and hand after car accident. Blood in urine. Should I call doctor?

I was in a car wreck 6 day ago. i have a bruised up foot , very bruised right hand , and some very sore and bruise ribs and neck area, but other than this i am OK. This morning i had to go piss and when i did there was blood . not alot but enough to make it look like i was pissing more blood than pee. So now what, should i call the doctor are just keep a close watch on this for a day or two. I am really not hurting and i am getting better each day.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013